4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1)Had moved to Kanab
2)Was just starting to work at the hotel
3)Making new friends in Kanab
4)IDK (way to long ago for me to remember)
4 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1)Just Graduated high school
2)Was just buying my truck
3)Working Full time
4)Playing at the lake and everywhere with my new truck
4 Things I did yesterday
1)Worked the Desk
2)Cleaned rooms
3)Played phase 10 with the fam
4)Finished painting Shaylees walls in her bed pink and started on the green on my bed
4 Shows I Like
1) One Tree Hill
2) Farmer wants a wife
3) Nascar
4) Deadliest Catch
My 4 biggest joys at the moment
1)Making lots of money from cleaning rooms
2)Going to Tim Mcgraw, Josh Gracin, Jason Aldean, Joe Nicholes, and Collin Raye
3) I dont know
4)I dont know
4 Things you may not know about me
1)I had Melinoma skin cancer removed 2 years ago
2)I have the biggest phobia of feet I HATE THEM
3)I should have a twin that was lost when my mom was 3 months prego.
4)I love to come to work... it would just be better if the whole family wasnt always there,.... less fights and more home life... haha
Tag your it!! I tag Ashely, Laci, Cortnee, Mindi, and Heidi..... GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so funny. We love Deadliest Chatch too. I totally want to go to the dinner I hope it is not to late to send you my money? Just let me know and I will get it off to you. Thanks so much. Kate
Post a Comment