Photobucket

August 10, 2008

Demo Derby @ the Washington County Fair!!!

So Alisha, Richard, Crystal, my mom and dad, and I all decided we wanted to go to the derby like we always do... well it was a little upsetting it wastn half as good as usually but what can we say it gets us out of kanab haha... well anyways they do this rock crawl thing and it was so funny a chvey astro van ramped it..., it was epic ... haha so here is a few pic ... i have a video but my computer is stupid so i cant get it to work i will keep working on it... haha

















2 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Sweet! Our derby is this coming weekend. We always get free tickets from Michael's work and then give them away. But, this year his boss said we have to use them and can't give them to anyone, so I'm sure it will be equally as lame! (But, for the record, I'm not into that kind of thing!)

Courtnee said...

Wow! That sounds fun! I've never been to anything like that! I miss you! Muah!