Photobucket

October 12, 2008

Tagged... again!!

ok Joslin this is for you... I try to keep up on this but I guess you don't think I am doing a very good job so here you go!! haha

Tag !!!

I am..............Amanda Lynne Galbraith
I want...........loose tonz of weight and have tonz on money
I have...........the best family ever
I wish...........I had the time to go and hang out with old friends
I hate...........work... haha that is all i ever do
I fear............Spiders and Snakes... ewwww!
I hear...........people at the hotel...
I always.......have to work
I miss......the old days when you didn't have to work, or be responsible for anything
I love............my family, and friends
I never.........have time to hang out with friends
I rarely.........am late
I cry.............when i am sad???
I am not always....on time
I lose...........my cell all the time
I am confused.........by some people's behavior
I need............more time for sure
I should..........working on putting buses in the computer but I'm not
I dream...........I was able to have enough money to help all my sister and parents so that none of them had to stress anymore

I tag Ashley, Chelsea, Shaylee, and Savannah

Ha ha have fun!!

1 comment:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

I only tag the people who haven't posted for the longest amount of time. It's not my fault you were on that list! ;)