Photobucket

February 4, 2009

Random!!!

Well I haven't put anything on here in a really long time so I thought I should stop in ... haha

So really not much has changed since last time I wrote but I am happy to say that I know it isnt much but Melissa and I got a treadmill about 3 weeks ago and I have been doing a mile in the mornings before work and a mile at night and I have lost 4 pounds I know that really isn't much but every little bit helps.. haha I am planning on doing the 10k here in Kanab mothers day weekend... so I have my work cut out for me....

On another note Melissa, Shaylee and I are going to go to the HINDER concert in St. George on Saturday...I am pretty excited I hope the weather is good so that we don't get rained on ... keep your fingers crossed for us... haha

Well I guess there is not much else to say but after the concert I will try and put up some new Pix so that you all can see how fun it was... haha
Later

1 comment:

Jesse, Savannah, and Pryce said...

You will totally have to let me know how the concert was. How is everything else? At least your doing something, I just sit home, and watch my son run all over ;)