So I totally know that I say this all the time... but here I am never posting... so here in my attempt to let everyone know what we have been up too....
So now that Alisha had to go back to work ... I have been going to St. George every friday to tend the Brinklie... she is so so so cute... and I love spending so much time with her ...
Also we had family pix done on Oct 2. so when I get them I will put them up... i hope they turned out so good... haha ...
other then that all i do is work work work .... which the money is ok so I shouldnt say much... haha I did buy a new truck so I need to be happy that i even have a job ... haha
well I am sorry there is not pix but I promise i am gettin on that and will have some soon...
October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment